Wednesday, 1 February 2012

My ABC's

As a new mom, my FAVOURITE paper projects are all things baby. I was inspired by a number of alphabet prints I found on Etsy before my son was born, and made two versions of the print below. One with Ellis' name, and one with the girl name we had picked (the gender was a surprise).

His room is still unfinished, ugh, but his alphabet print has been up on his wall since day one. 
$15 for an 8x10 unframed print with child's name.
I offer a few different colour combos for girls or boys.  It makes a great shower gift, too.

My new inspiration is the Pretty Patterns Alphabet print I found on Pinterest (from landofnod.com). I have some great digital papers with gorgeous patterns. I can't wait to make my own version of this alphabet. Maybe this weekend?
Pretty Patterns Alphabet ($89.00) from Landofnod.com
  

No comments:

Post a Comment